Ahad, 7 Jun 2009

LONELY SONG FOR YOU

cheng cheng~ lol lol* cheng cheng~ =.=".
What a boring day man. Singing without thinking, playing without knowing, showing my skills infront of my beloved naked girlfriend.
Wondering the streets..
in a world underneath it all..
Nothing seems to be..
nothing tastes as sweet As what I can't have..
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hairround your finger..
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you..
What I feel about you..
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have..
and cannon ball into the water..
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have..
For you I will..
For you I will..
But still, shes remain silance. Not even smile to me. Keep showing me her ugly bikini everyday 24/7. Shes never close her eyes when i want to change my pants. LMAO. ARGHHH !
Uh im so fucking blur as balls right now. Thinking what should i do next ? Ah cari lagu baru pulak untuk dipetik. But fuck, i need my sifu LOL. Anyway aku tengah tunggu Alif & Kane siapkan dinner untuk malam ni. AYAM MASAK KURMA lagi ! HAHA xD. Aku bodek diorang suruh masak hari ni, last-last kena cuci pinggan lepas makan nanti ARKK ! Sementara tunggu, aku nak terus bermain guitar and nyanyi untuk naked girlfriend aku. Hope dia happy lepas ni, dari first day muka masam. Lets play Frankie J. - More then word song shall we? LOLOLOLOLOL !!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan